Friday, October 1, 2010

Kylee's Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for Kylee on July 10th.  I decorated everything in yellow and blue.  The theme was around bath time.  It was fun to have friends and family come and visit.  We were outside and then it began to sprinkle and had to move into my yucky house.  Oh well, it still turned out okay.  It was fun to have Kylee home for a few days.
 This is the diaper cake my wonderful daughter-in-law Megan made.

 Eating the wonderful food I prepared!!!!
 Some of my friends eating.
 Some relatives
 Patrice , one of my favorite friends

 Into my yucky house.  One day I will fix it up.  I hope




 Smelling baby food, what kind is it!!!
 What is it.


 This is how we keep Caleb contained.
 Nice hat Justin!!!!

 Opening Gifts





 Daycen eating food!!!
 Thanks Justin for the hat!!!! I look terrible

 Sweet Caleb

What a great time.  Thanks for all the wonderful gifts!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandra and Rob said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.