Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Colby's Graduation

 Graduation for Colby came way, way too fast.  This young man has brought lots of joy to our home and it is hard to let him grow up and leave us.  He makes all of us laugh!!!! What a year it has been.  Colby has accomplish much and now we enjoy the momemnts of his graduation day!!!!
 The wind was blowing really, really hard today.  Colby and I posing together.  He will always be my little boy.
 Cade and Colby enjoying a moment together.
 Brotherly Love
 My 5 children all together.  I love each and every one of them.
 I believe they are trying to squeeze Colby.  Kylee is preguant of course.
 They are all giving Colby a kiss.  Showing love!!!!
 Kylee and Cory with Colby.  Awesome!!!
 Not so sure about what Cory is doing and look at Kylee's face!!!
 Colby and his friend Catilyn
 Proud Papa!!!!!
 Grandma Hawes giving Colby I love tap.
 Yes, Colby I do love you!!!!  Not sure about the face you are pulling!!!
 Nice hair I have there.  Wind was blowing hard did I mention that.
 My sister and her 2 daughters and my mom and Mandie's daughter Brendee.
 What's with everyone wanting to kiss him.
 Colby thinks Megan is hitting on him.  Casey thinks he is crazy.
 They will really miss each other.
 Kylee is always missing him.
 Uncle Chuck Tracy and Colby
 Vincent's mom had two grandkids graduate on the same day.
 Proud mom's and their kids.  We thought it would never happen.
 My mom and I with Colby
 Vince and his mom with Colby
 My sister Brenda and I with Colby (Dang we don't even look related)
 Colby and TJ good buds
 Colby, his best friend Zach and Zach's girlfriend Whitnee
 Colby and all of my beautiful grandkids.  (Caleb looks really happy)
 Niki trying to get Colby to give her a ride.
Colby with Cody and his family.  They came to the dinner.
Colby has chosen to go to UVU this year on a scholarship for wrestling.  He will truly be missed at our house.  He is such a great young man and so fun to have at home.  It is hard to let him go out into the big wide world.  We love you Colby and know that you will accomplish big things.  

1 comment:

Sandra and Rob said...

I missed out on so much. I love the pictures you guys took.