Saturday, December 26, 2009

Vincent's Family Christmas Party

Every year, Vincent's family has a Christmas Party.  It is great fun to see those who come and to see Santa come to the party every year.  We also exchange gifts and have lots of food to eat.  It is a fun time to be with Vincent's cousins and his Grandpa. 
This is all from my family that was able to make it.  Colby had wrestling in Millard.  He won by pinning everyone except 2 that he actually teched. Kylee was unable to come with Cory.  We missed them dearly.  Hopefully next year they can make it.  What a cute bunch, if I was out of the picture.


Leah sitting on Santa's lap.  She asked for a doll that makes stinkys.  Insteresting kind of doll, I would say.

Caleb sitting on Santa's lap.  He is such a happy baby. He also had a good grip on Santa's beard.  I had to rush to save Santa.

Justin did not like to sit on Santa's lap. He was very unhappy.  I never had a child that didn't like to sit on Santa's lap. 

Karrrie on Santa's lap.  She seems to want many things.  Santa asked her if she is a good girl.  She said yes of course.  I beg to differ. Her room is not always clean and she had a melt down about school reports that were due.   Compared to the oldest three, though she is a very good girl.

Yes, even I had to sit on Santa's lap.  I asked him to help me lose about 20 lbs.  I think I might have gained that instead of losing that.  He must have misunderstood me.

Casey's beautiful Family.  You will notice that Caleb has his mom's hair and dad seems to enjoy it.  He needs to get a lump of coal in his stocking.  Bad Casey.  Justin still didn't want to be near Santa.  I hope he isn't traumatized from this event of meeting Santa.

Colton's little girl, Alyssa, she is a cute.

Cody and Nikki's little boy.  Bryan.

Cody and Nikki's family.  They are such a fun people to hang out with.  We love to have game night with them.

Cash and Paulett and the kids that came to the party.

Matt and Barbra's family, Dallin, the one in the black jacket, just got home from a mission in South Africa. 

Vincent's Granpa Paul.  He is the nicest man.  I love him dearly.

This Christmas party is a fun one.  We use to travel from Nevada every year to attend it. 

No comments: