Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Family's Christmas Party

My wonderful mom decided to have a Christmas Party.  We had it in the building where she lives.  Karrie and I was the only ones able to attend this party from my family.  Colby was in Florida wrestling.  He took 2nd place.  He wasn't very happy about that.  I thought it was great.  Cade, Vincent and Casey had to work.  Kylee and Cory couldn't make it.  Most of Brenda's kids came  and Craig's family came except for Trevor.  It was fun to be with my crazy and I mean crazy, loud family.  I would have it any other way.
Rilee just sitting around while I help my mom.  She stole the hat from Harlee.   What a grinch.

Tucker Hayley's man.

Rylan ( One of Mandie's girl)

Rilee never did listen and she still doesn't.

Mandie and Daycen which is Rilee's little boy.  He gets his cute looks from me.

We  are teaching Daycen not to listen to his mom. My brother Craig is in the background.  Brendee Mandie's girl is also in this picture.


Aspen is Shallisa's youngest girl with her pj pants my mom gave her.

Here are some of us opening presents.  Yes, my mom went overboard again.  The little girl in the pink is Harlee, Hayley's girl.

Shallisa posing for a picture.

Sierra, Shallisa's oldest daughter.

My mom always buys all the older daughters a building for our Christmas villages.  There is mom in the glasses and Brenda and Rilee and Hayley's backside.

Brett, Mandie's husband who is always watching football games and never helping clean up.  LOL

My sister who I never get to visit with anymore.

Cody who is wearing something Mandie received from my mom.  I am not sure what you call it.

Brenda's kids being crazy.

What a bunch of crazy people, but you got to love them all.   And I do love them all.

No comments: