Friday, April 24, 2009

Dinner with the missionaries

Tonight the we had the missionaries over for dinner. I had to rush home from school to quickly get dinner finished since we had a soccer game the night before. I was feeling very stressed. End of the school year is a very busy time for me and stressful. When I got home Vincent had mopped the kitchen floor and did the dishes. Kylee had cleaned the living room and Karrie had cleaned the bathroom. I was very pleased that my family had pitched in and help by cleaning. I then cooked supper and made chocolate ice box for a treat after dinner. It was a fun time. Then Colby went on splits with the missionaries. He also made his final plans for Junior Prom, which is tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Sandra and Rob said...

Kylie better get used to that cleaning she will be an old married houswife soon. And is that better than sex dessert and not choc ice box?

tammyandvincent said...

Yeah that would be the dessert, but I didn't want to tell the missionaries that. They probably already found out how strange my family is.